HealthMarkets Value Rx is a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan
(PDP) offering low copays: $0 for preferred generics (tier 1) and $2 dollars for
non-preferred generics (tier 2) at Walmart pharmacies. Copays are higher, but still
low, at non-preferred pharmacies.
HealthMarkets provides you with a prescription drug plan that keeps copays low.
Now you can better manage your prescription drug expenses — and when you use the
convenience of our preferred pharmacies you can save even more.
MEDICATION THERAPY MANAGEMENT
NO COPAYS FOR PREFERRED GENERIC DRUGS (TIER 1) AT PREFERRED
· Walmart pharmacies are the preferred pharmacy offering lower copays for tier 1
and 2 drugs
VERY LOW COPAYS FOR GENERIC DRUGS
• Your copay is $0 for preferred generics and $2 for non-preferred generics
(tier 2) at preferred pharmacies (just $1 and $6, respectively, at non-preferred
WIDE SELECTION OF PHARMACIES
• Over 63,000 participating pharmacies Nationwide including Walmart, Walgreens
• Over 23,000 independent pharmacies
WIDE CHOICE OF NAME-BRAND AND GENERIC DRUGS
· Our list of covered medications includes many name-brand drugs and almost all
generics CONVENIENT HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE
· Our mail-order service delivers your medications right to your home